- WHO calls for observation of basic protection measures in face of new COVID-19 variants
- Viet Nam’s GDP growth hits 12-year high
- Viet Nam keeps 2G service active until September 2024
- Wind power prices are higher than in other countries
- Gov't decides length of public holidays in 2023
- Central bank raises interest rates by 1%
- Government’s regular meeting - November 2022
- Government’s regular meeting - October 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - February 2022
- Resolution 01: Major targets of socio-economic development plan in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - October 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - September 2021
VGP - On behalf of the Politburo, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong has signed Resolution No. 36-NQ/TW dated January 30, 2023 on the development and application of biotechnology for sustainable development of the country in the new situation.
VGP – Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai has signed Decision No. 02/2023/QD-TTg on average retail electricity prices, applicable from February 3, 2023.