- Viet Nam puts US$2.8 billion thermal power plant into operation
- Foreign firms required to store users' data in Viet Nam
- Auto localization ratio to be abolished
- Viet Nam, United Nations sign strategic framework for sustainable development cooperation
- Viet Nam to stop building new coal-fired power plants from 2030
- World Bank forecasts Viet Nam's GDP growth at 7.5% in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - February 2022
- Resolution 01: Major targets of socio-economic development plan in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - October 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - September 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - August 2021
- Government's Resolution on law-making
VGP – The Party Central Committee on Monday decided to expell Pham Xuan Thang, Secretary of the Hai Duong Provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the Provincial People's Council, from the Comunist Party of Viet Nam.
VGP - A string of new policies on vehicle registration fee, termination of compulsory unemployment insurance premium, electronic identification and authentication and cybersecurity are scheduled to come into effect in October 2022.