- Viet Nam to apply global minimum tax in 2024
- Joint Statement on elevation of Viet Nam-Japan relations to comprehensive strategic partnership
- Viet Nam calls for immediate cease-fire in Gaza
- Intel's manufacturing presence puts Viet Nam on hi-tech map
- Joint Statement on a Green Strategic Partnership between Viet Nam and Denmark
- Viet Nam, Indonesia to accelerate ratification of EEZ demarcation agreement
- Resolution 01 on key tasks and solutions to implement 2023 socio-economic development plan
- Government’s regular meeting - November 2022
- Government’s regular meeting - October 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - February 2022
- Resolution 01: Major targets of socio-economic development plan in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - September 2021
VGP – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh met President of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Borge Brende on the sidelines of the 28th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28) in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates on December 2.
VGP - The 2 percent value-added tax cut shall be extended until June 30, 2024, according to a resolution approved by the National Assembly on November 29.