- Viet Nam lifts quarantine requirements for foreign arrivals
- Gov't resumes pre-pandemic visa issuance as Viet Nam seeks to reopen inbound tourism
- Viet Nam resumes visa exemption policy for citizens from 13 countries
- Viet Nam appreciates int'l partners' support and assistance for COVID-19 fight
- PM envisages development vision for Truong Sa island district
- PM offers incense at Gac Ma memorial complex dedicated to naval soldiers
- The Government’s regular meeting - February 2022
- Resolution 01: Major targets of socio-economic development plan in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - October 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - September 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - August 2021
- Government's Resolution on law-making
VGP - Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh conveyed a congratulatory message to Mr. Anthony Albanese who was elected as new Prime Minister of Australia.
VGP - The Government promulgated Decree No. 32/2022/ND-CP, dated May 21, 2022 to extend deadline for payment of excise tax on domestically produced and assembled cars.