- Viet Nam to stop building new coal-fired power plants from 2030
- World Bank forecasts Viet Nam's GDP growth at 7.5% in 2022
- Minimum wages to be increased by 6% from July
- Viet Nam lifts quarantine requirements for foreign arrivals
- Gov't resumes pre-pandemic visa issuance as Viet Nam seeks to reopen inbound tourism
- Viet Nam resumes visa exemption policy for citizens from 13 countries
- The Government’s regular meeting - February 2022
- Resolution 01: Major targets of socio-economic development plan in 2022
- The Government’s regular meeting - October 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - September 2021
- The Government’s regular meeting - August 2021
- Government's Resolution on law-making
VGP - Viet Nam and Qatar have agreed to strengthen trade and investment promotion activities and create favorable ways for export products to penetrate into respective market.
VGP - The Government has issued a national cybersecurity strategy in response to cyberspace challenges till 2025 with a vision towards 2030.