Viet Nam, China sign 13 cooperative agreements
VGP - Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and Party General Secretary and President of China Xi Jinping witnessed the signing of 13 cooperative agreements between the two countries at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on October 31.
The signing ceremony took place following the talks between the two Party leaders.
Thirteen documents are as follows:
(1) Cooperation agreement between the CPV Central Committee's Commission for External Relations and the CPC Central Committee's International Liaison Commission.
(2) Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the CPV Central Committee's Commission for Internal Affairs and the CPC Central Committee's Political and Legal Affairs Commission
(3) MoU on cooperation during the 2022-2027 phase between the Viet Nam Union of Friendship Organizations and the Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries
(4) MoU on cooperation between the Vietnamese and Chinese Ministries of Justice
(5) MoU on cooperation between the two capital cities of Ha Noi and Beijing
(6) MoU between the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Chinese Ministry of Commerce on strengthening cooperation to ensure supply chains between the two nations
(7) MoU between the General Department of Viet Nam Customs and the General Administration of Customs of China
(8) MoU on cooperation in fields of ecology and environment between the Vietnamese Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and the Chinese Ministry of Ecology and Environment
(9) MoU on cooperation between Viet Nam's Ministry of Industry and Trade and the General Administration of Customs of China on food safety
(10) MoU between the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade and the People's Government of China's Yunnan province on promoting cooperation in economics and trade
(11) Cooperation plan on culture and tourism between the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Chinese Ministry of Culture and Tourism during 2023-2027
(12) MoU on enhancing cooperation in state-owned property and state-owned enterprises between Viet Nam's Committee for Management of State Capital at Enterprises and China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council
(13) Protocol on phytosanitary requirements for fresh bananas imported from Viet Nam between the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the General Administration of Customs of China