URGENT announcement for passengers on 8 domestic, int’l flights
VGP – The Ministry of Health has just issued released an announcement calling on passengers on 8 domestic and international flights over the past two weeks to immediately contact local Centers for Disease Control to have their health monitored.
All the following flights to Viet Nam have COVID-19 patients:
- TG 564 of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Ha Noi on March 15, 2020;
- SQ 176 of Singapore Airlines, landing at Noi Bai International Airport on March 15, 2020;
- VJ 826 of Vietjet Air from Malaysia to Noi Bai International Airport on March 4, 2020;
- TK162 of Turkey Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City on March 8, 2020;
- QH 1521 of Bamboo Airways from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc on March 9, 2020;
- QH 1524 of Bamboo Airways from Phuc Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City on March 13, 2020;
- SU 290 Aeroflot from Moscow to Ha Noi on March 12, 2020;
- QR 970 of Qatar Airways from Doha to Ha Noi on March 10, 2020;
All booking offices shall have responsibility for informing passengers on the aforesaid flights about this announcement./.
By Kim Anh
Last updated: 10:30 pm
Follow us on Twitter @VNGovtPortal