Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and his Japanese counterpart Kishida Fumio witness the signing ceremony of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense and the Japanese Ministry of Defense - Photo: VGP/Nhat Bac
The agreements are:
- Agreement on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters between Viet Nam and Japan
- Exchange of Notes for the fourth Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for Ho Chi Minh City water environment improvement project in Tau Hu–Ben Nghe–Doi-Te canal basin
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on military medicine and cyber security cooperation between the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense and the Japanese Ministry of Defense.
- Exchange of Notes for non-project for “specialized transport equipment serving for maritime search and rescue activities”.
- Joint plan on climate change adaption towards the goal of carbon neutrality by 2050 between the Vietnamese Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (MONRE) and the Japanese Ministry of Environment
- MoU between the MONRE and Japan’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in fields of land, water resources, meteorology and geographic information
- MoU between the Vietnamese Ministry of Defense and Japanese Ministry of Defense on cyber security cooperation
- MoU on cooperation between the Department of Science, Technology and Training, under Viet Nam’s Ministry of Health and Shionogi Inc., a global pharmaceutical company
- MoU on cooperation between Viet Nam’s Commission for the Management of State Capital at Enterprises and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- MoU on strengthening trade and industry cooperation between the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade and Wakayama Prefecture’s authorities
- MoU on cooperation between the Viet Nam Labor Export Association and Japan’s Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships
By Thuy Dung