1. National Institute Of Hygiene And Epidemiology (Yec Xanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi)
2. Ho Chi Minh City Pasteur Institute (No. 167 Pasteur Street, Ward 8, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City )
3. Nha Trang Pasteur Institute (Tran Phu Street, Nha Trang city, central coastal province of Khanh Hoa)
4. Tay Nguyen Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology (Tan An Ward, Buon Ma Thuot city, Central Highlands Dak Lak Province)
5. National Institute of Malariology Parasitology and Entomology (Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Lien District, Ha Noi)
6. National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (Kim Chung Commune, Dong Anh District, Ha Noi)
7. Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases (Vo Van Kiet Street, Ward 1, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City)
8. Bach Mai Hospital (Giai Phong Street, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi)
9. Cho Ray Hospital (Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Ward 12, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City)
10. Hue Central Hospital (No. 16 Le Loi Street, Hue City, Thua Thien-Hue Province)
11. National Children’s Hospital (La Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi)
In addition, COVID-19 tests can be performed by Centers for Disease Control of Ha Noi, Thanh Hoa, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Da Nang, Ha Tinh, Lao Cai.
Other facilities can also conduct COVID-19 tests, including National Institute of Veterinary Research (No. 86 Truong Chinh Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi); Viet Nam-Russia Tropical Center (Nguyen Van Huyen Street, Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi); National Center for Veterinary Diagnosis (Giai Phong Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi); all 6 Regional Animal Health Offices./.
By Quang Minh