Specifically, the minimum wage will increase from current VND1.49 million (US$63.5) to VND1.8 million (US$76.7) per month for such subjects as:
1.Cadres and civil servants defined in Clause 1 and Clause 2, Article 4 of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants
2. Commune-level cadres and civil servants defined in Clause 3, Article 4 of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants
3. Public employees in public non-business units stipulated in the Law on Public Employees
4. Employees working under employment contracts defined in Decree 111/2022/ND-CP on contracts for some types of work in administrative agencies and public non-business units
5. People working in the staff quota in associations supported by the State budget for operating expenses specified in Decree 45/2010/ND-CP on organization, operation and management of associations
6. Officers, professional soldiers, non-commissioned officers, soldiers, workers, defense officers and contract workers of the Viet Nam People's Army
7. Officers, non-commissioned officers on salary, non-commissioned officers, conscripts, and public security workers of the People's Public Security.
8. People working in cipher organizations.
9. Part-time workers at communes, villages, and residential groups.
The basic wage will be the basis for calculating monthly salaries for cadres, civil servants, and public employees by multiplying it by their corresponding coefficient./.